Coach Image
Paul Roach
9/63 Knutsford Avenue
Rivervale
Western Australia, 6103
Australia
  0419 911 034
Find Paul on
We hear a lot about the importance of goal setting and planning, but most of us do not have clear and measurable goals to work towards.

 So how important is palnning and goal setting to success?


In 1979 Harvard Business School conducted a survey of their new MBA Graduates and asked them:

 

Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?”

-84% had no specific goals at all

-13% had only verbal goals, that were not committed to paper

-3% had clear written and verbal goals and plans to accomplish them

 

In 1989 Harvard Business School interviewed those same graduates and the results were staggering!

-The 13% of the class who had verbal goals were earning on average, twice as much as the 84% of the class who had no goals at all.

 

– Even more staggering- the 3% of the class who had clear verbal and written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% put together! 

 

This study is an extremely motivating example of why creating and writing down clear and measurable goals and plans is the key to success. And here at ActionCOACH we hold that key!

 

PlanningCLUB is the newest group coaching program from the world’s leading business coaching company – designed to help guide you through the business planning process more simply, effectively and effortlessly than ever before!

Where else can you arrive at a workshop in the morning and walk out with a complete business plan when you leave?

With PlanningCLUB, you not only get the benefit of a business building workshop but ALSO the benefit of a comprehensive business plan you could take to investors or lenders, you also get:
An interactive setting perfect for dialogue, brainstorming and strategy sessions
A professional business planning document that will give you what you need as an effective tool for further bank funding, Angel investment, bank requirements, suppliers or for keeping shareholders informed structured as 19 separate sections:

  1. The Business At a Glance
  2. USP, Mission, Success Factors, Capital Requirements
  3. History
  4. Products & Services
  5. Structure
  6. Success Factors
  7. SWOT
  8. Goals, Milestones, Strategies
  9. Marketing
  10. Sales
  11. Customer Management
  12. Pricing
  13. The Competitive Landscape
  14. Financial Plan
  15. 5 Year Income Statement
  16. 5 Year Annual Balance Sheet
  17. 5 Year Cash Flow
  18. Comprehensive Diagnostic
  19. Strategies For Improvement

  

Schedule a Free Coach Consultation with Paul Roach!
Business Tools
Discover valuable strategies, tested tools, and proven systems to build any business (especially yours) right now, right here...